Ultra fudgy chocolate treat
Total Preparation Time: 15 minutes – Yield: 9-12 brownies
- 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 can – 250g after draining)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (10g)
- 1/2 cup oats (40g)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (40g)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup cocoa nibs chips (115-140g) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Combine all ingredients except nibs in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chips, then pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
- Cook the black bean brownies 15-18 minutes, then let cool at least 10 minutes before trying to cut.
You can place the brownies in the fridge overnight and they will firm up!