These sweet and delicious oatmeal muffins are the perfect choice for a healthy snack or breakfast.
Prep time: 10 min Yield: 12
Tot time: 40 min
- 300 gr Oatmeal
- 6 eggs
- 5 big fresh dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup chopped raw nuts
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Grind the nuts and seeds (not too small, should be small pieces)
- Blend the eggs, dates, cinnamon, coconut oil and the honey
- Pour the mixture in a bowl and add the oatmeal, nuts and seeds. Don’t blend them.
- Add 50 to 100ml of water, the mixture should be a thick batter but still be able to be poured.
- Pour the mixture in muffin moulds.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes in the oven
- Take the muffins out of the moulds and let them cool down at room temperature.
You can keep the muffins in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze them (for up to a month).